|Processors|| Intel Core i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)|
|Chipset||Chipset is integrated with processor|
|Graphics (integrated)||Intel HD Graphics 510 or Intel HD Graphics 520|
HD content required to view HD images.
- Non-touch: 15.6 in diagonal HD1 anti-glare flat LED-backlit (1366 x 768)
External: Up to 32-bit per pixel color depth
VGA: Port supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 external resolution at 60 Hz
HDMI: Supports direct connection to high-definition displays with up to 4096 x 2160 at 24 Hz resolution and 7-channel audio with one convenient cable (not included)
|Storage and drives||Supports SATA, 7 mm/9.5 mm, 2.5 in Hard Drives|
- 500 GB – 5400 RPM Hard Drive
For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up 30 GB for Windows 10 is reserved for system recovery software.
|Optical drives||Support optional external USB drive CD/DVD R/RW|
|Memory||Two SODIMM slots|
Both slots are customer accessible / upgradeable
Supports Dual Channel Memory
- 8192 MB Total System Memory (4096 MB x 2) (Dual Channel)
- Upgradeable to 16384 MB in slots 1 and 2
- Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory slots.
Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
|Networking||Broadband Wireless (WWAN)|
HP hs3110 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband
HP lt4110 LTE/HSPA+ 4G Mobile Broadband
Wireless LAN (WLAN)
Realtek 802.11b/g/n (1×1)
Realtek 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
Broadcom 802.11b/g/n (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
Broadcom 802.11a/b/g/n (2×2) and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1×1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2×2) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo
|Communications||Realtek Ethernet (10/100/1000)|
The term “10/100/1000” or “Gigabit” Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
|Audio||HD audio with DTS Studio Sound|
Two stereo speakers
Integrated microphone (dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam)
Headphone/microphone combo jack
|Webcam||Optional 720p HD webcam|
Sold separately as an optional feature.
HD content required to view HD images.
Internet access required.
|Ports/slots||USB 3.0 (2)|
USB 2.0 power port (2)
headphone/microphone combo (1)
AC power (1)
|Digital media slots||Multi Media Reader Slot|
Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC
|Keyboards/pointing devices/buttons and function keys||HP premium keyboard|
- The HP spill-resistant keyboard is designed using a thin layer of Mylar film under the keyboard. The 101/102-key compatible keyboard features a full-pitch key layout with desktop keyboard features, such as editing keys, both left and right control and alt keys, and function keys. US and International key layouts are available. Includes a separate numeric keypad (HP ProBook 450 and 470 only.) Backlit keyboard available as an option.
Buttons and function keys
- Separate launch buttons provide easy access to wireless on/off and speaker mute. Function keys provide control of features including: standby mode, display brightness, external display, microphone mute, volume down, volume up, and backlight toggle for backlit keyboard (select models only).
ESC: system information
F1 – Sleep
F2 – Blank
F3 – Backlight toggle (for backlit keyboard) or Blank
F4 – Display switching
F5 – Brightness down
F6 – Brightness up
F7 – Blank
F8 – Volume down
F9 – Volume up
F10 – Mic mute
F11 – Blank
F12 – NumLock (430/440); Blank (450/470)
Fn+R keys (Break)
Fn+S keys (Sys Rq)
Fn+C keys (Scroll lock)
Touchpad with gestures support, on/off button with LED indicator, two-way scroll, two pick buttons
On/off button (on board)
Taps enabled as default
Gestures (enabled by default)
2 finger scrolling
2 finger zoom (pinch)
Win8 2 Finger tap = right click
Win8 Edge Swipes
Disabled by default
3 finger flick
2 finger rotate
1 finger vertical scroll